MAP students need to be familiar with the MAP curriculum and the programme regulations. The aim of this page is to provide information on key elements related to the MAP programme for a smooth and successful course of studies. Further detailed information and frequently asked questions (FAQs) are answered in our Student Wiki.
MAP Curriculum ('Studienverlaufsplan')
Module Handbook ('Modulhandbuch')
The content of the single modules is described in our module handbook, accessible via UnivIS
Generation of module handbook:
- Click on “course list”
- Click on “Advanced Materials and Processes – Master of Science”
- Click on “Module Directory (Master of Science – begin as of winter 2017/18)”
- Click on “Modulhandbuch (PDF)”
- Select relevant semester (e.g. summer semester 2019)
- Click on “Handbuch generieren”
Please note that this document is automatically generated from an official German document, therefore some parts appear in German language only.
Programme Regulation ('Fachprüfungsordnung')