MAP international dinner
Several students from the MAP class started in 2017 report on the MAP international dinner:
On 26 April, 2018 the first international dinner of the elite Master’s programme Advanced Materials and Processes (MAP) took place. The MAP office invited all lecturers, MAP seniors and other in MAP interested students to celebrate the diversity of nationalities and to introduce MAP to Bachelor students who are about to undertake their next career steps. All second semester students prepared some traditional dishes from their home countries. To get an idea some descriptions of the dishes are listed below:
- The Indians prepared a delicious dish that comprises a ‘Schnitzel’ made of poached potato, onions and spices from the southern half of India
- A very special guacamole sauce and tacos dorados from Mexico
- Taiwanese “Drunken Chicken” – chicken breasts marinated in traditional Taiwanese liquor
- Dolma from Azerbaijan
- Arroz con pollo (rice with chicken) from Costa Rica
- Original delicious fresh-made Italian pizza
- Quinoa cake from Bolivia
- French Farbreton and Brownies.
- Toast Hawaii (toast with ham, pineapple and cheese) – a typical German dish of the 50’s
- Sweet Brigadeiros from Brazil
- Bomb chocolate chip cookies from the US
- German strawberry cake.
- and others
We are looking forward to participate as guests in the second international dinner next year!