FAU students benefit from important electronic resources in different areas.
IdM stands for identity management and is used for
- Management of user ID
- Overview of all personal user accounts
- and many other additional sections
StudOn is a platform for online learning and course management
- Register for courses
- Access & store handouts, readings lists, etc.
- Forums, chats and Wikis
- Submitting homework and reports
MAP section on StudOn
The main MAP page provides information like
- Curriculum: Courses of the MAP Master Programme with the respective lecture notes (responsibility of lecturers)
- Matriculation groups: Course administration, timetable (including for soft skills), general information and information on social events
and additional sections of interest
- Overview of upcoming events with relevance for MAP students (e.g. research presentations, colloquia, career-related events etc.)
- Job, internship and PhD opportunities
- Information on scholarships
- Forms and templates
- Opportunities for different research projects (miniprojects, master thesis etc.)
- Compilation of relevant information for MAP students (student wiki)
mein campus is the virtual counterpart to the Student Records Office and the Examinations Office
- Manage your personal account
- Register for exams
- Get your transcript
- Get your certificate of enrollment
- Official documents and forms
- Registration of / deregistration from exams
- Deregistration is not allowed for miniprojects and literature reviews after topic allocation!
- Registration is needed for exams and soft skills courses but not for the participation in the lectures
- Registration periods (1/semester) are to be met
- Registration period differs from lecture period!